Registration is now open for the 2017-2018 season.
All Players MUST register online prior to arriving at tryouts.
We want to make the first day of tryouts about the players, not about the paperwork. So to ensure a stress free registration and to get your player on the floor at the beginning of the tryout session, it is important that you follow these instructions and complete this process before arriving. It's really hard to see your player sitting on the sidelines while everyone else is on the court because their registration isn't complete.
Please register early and follow the instructions below. A few things to note about the process:
- You will need to establish a use account on our site prior to registering. If you are a returning parent/player, use your account from last season. If you are new, you will need to become a member of the site by entering a valid email address. A link will be sent to you to confirm your member email and you can set up a password by following the instructions in the email. Once you establish your password, sign in and register by completing your information as guardian first and then it will ask you for your player's information. It is important that you set up your guardian information first and then your players. Complete the supplemental questions. You may upload a birth certificate and picture during the registration process.
- You must register on our site prior to tryouts and also have your USAV membership information with you at tryout check in. It's important to understand that registration on our site and USAV membership registration are two different processes and both must be completed prior to your player stepping on the court.
- The registration fee can be paid online or by check at the first day of tryouts. Please make the check out to South Indy Volleyball Club. DO NOT mail a check to us for registration fees. To guarantee that your registration is processed, please complete it prior to the first day of tryouts to ensure that your player’s information will be in our registration file.
- Walk up registration is permitted, but NOT encouraged. The registration process can be time-consuming and requires computer access, and we do not staff registration for walk up registration, so it will likely delay your player from participating in the first portion of tryouts.
- Registration fee is $200. $50 of the fee is refundable if you choose to withdraw PRIOR to the last day of tryouts or if you are not selected for a team. $150 of the fee is nonrefundable. If you accept an offer for a team, $100 of the registration fee will be applied to your club dues. If you decline an offer, no refund will be given.
- No one will be able to tryout without completing onlline registration including proper documentation of their current USAV membership.
- Register online on our website
- Pay online or bring a check for $200
- Complete or update your USAV membership and bring a copy of your membership card (see instructions below)
- Bring the following signed and completed forms to the first day of tryouts:
- Bring a copy of your birth certificate (see the USAV age chart to make sure you come to the correct tryout)
- Bring a small picture (picture will not be returned)
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early!
Go the the USAV membership website at http://www.hoovb.com/register-with-hoosier-region/. You will have two choices on this page, login or request a login. If you DO NOT have an account, please request a login several days prior to the first day of tryouts as it sometimes takes several hours for the account set up process to occur. Your account must be set up prior to completing your USAV membership registration. After you receive your account information, login and follow the instructions for registering. There is a fee for USAV membership. You can choose the $10 entry level that is only good through tryouts, or the $45 annual membership. If you choose the $10 entry level and your daughter accepts a team offer, you will have to upgrade the membership to the annual membership prior to the start of practices.
If you already have an account, login and renew your player's membership by going to Member Area then Renew.
Please select the Hoosier Region as your Region. If you are trying out only at South Indy, please select South Indy as your club. If you are trying out at multiple clubs, you should select Undecided as your club.
Please ensure that you complete payment for the membership and bring your completed membership information with you to check in.
If you have any questions about registration or are having trouble, please contact us at 317-882-3351 or email us at email@example.com.